Coronavirus Worker Resources: Dallas
Summary of County / City Shelter-in-place order
Summary of Rules for construction
- Undocumented Workers Fund Dallas for service industry workers
- IVCC is an organization that helps distribute food to families in need. The Center is open Monday through Friday 9:30am to 5pm. Phone number: (214) 484-6393 / address: 2019 N. Masters Dr Dallas, TX 75217
- Evictions are halted until June 1, if you need more information visit the City of Dallas webpage
- United Way of Greater Dallas: For Dallas County residents Visit website for more information. **Eligibility requirements differ between organizations.
- Jewish Family Services: For Dallas County excluding city of Dallas residents and for Collin County residents. Visit website for more information or call 972-437-9950.
- City Square: For city of Dallas residents. For more information visit website or call: 214-449-0354.
- Catholic Charities : Dallas County excluding the City of Dallas, Collin County; Denton County and Tarrant County. Visit website for information.
- Harmony CDC: For Dallas residents; visit website .**Eligibility requirements include a social security number.
- Community Council of Greater Dallas : . City of Dallas residents, visit website or more information.**Eligibility requirements include a social security number.
- Jubilee Park and Community Center: For residents of : 75223, 75210. Visit website or more info or call 214-791-7293.
- Salvation Army: For Dallas residents, call for information: (214) 424-7044. **Eligibility requirements include a social security number.